Click here for: Employee Work Life Web Access
If your company is a part of our Employee Assistance Program, we have some helpful information for you.
To help you make time for what matters most, Southern Behavioral Services’ Employee Assistance Program provides online access to a wide range of resources regarding the work and life topics of interest to you and your family—all available on one website. Just log on with your employer’s username and password, and navigate through articles, links, interactive content, skill building trainings, self searches, self assessments, and more. If you do not know your employers username or password, please contact HR.
• Regularly updated information and links
• Downloadable articles and tip sheets
• Balancing and enjoying life
• Online seminars such as:
- Eating Your Way to Wellness
- The Path to Inner Peace
- Celebrating Midlife
- High Impact Parenting
- Maximizing Your Day: Effective Time Management
- Make Your Money Work for You: A Debt Management Plan
- Building Resiliency 101
- Relaxation Techniques at the Workplace
• Self-search provider databases for summer camps, education resources, pet sitters, attorneys, financial advisors, volunteer opportunities, and more
• Legal and medical encyclopedias
• Financial and daily living calculators
• Savings Center providing 25 to 70 percent discounts on name-brand merchandise
• Spanish-language content
For assistance with your username and password, please contact us via the Employee Assistance Program information section on the right of this page and we will provide this to you via confidential email.